Call for Papers
International Management Institute Kolkata
in collaboration with
Sichuan Academy of Social Sciences
is organizing an international conference on
India, China and the New World Order: Economic, Social and Cultural Dimensions
November 24-25, 2016
- Keynote speech
- Panel discussion by experts of national and international eminence
- Invited talks and presentation of research papers by participants from India and abroad
CONFERENCE THEMES (indicative, but not restricted to)
- India and China: Emerging Economic, Social and Cultural Aspects
- Trade and Development in India and China
- Perspectives of International Relations
- Macroeconomic Policies in China and India
- Comparative Studies on India and China
Interested faculty members, research scholars, students and corporate participants are cordially invited to submit a paper for the conference.
- INR 1000 for participants from India
- USD 100 for participants outside India
Deadline for Full Paper Submission: October 31, 2016
Intimation of Acceptance: November 5, 2016
Last Date for Registration: November 10, 2016
REGISTRATION FOR THE CONFERENCE
The participants need to register for the conference on acceptance on the papers within the date specified. The attendees for the conference also need to get themselves registered. The bank details for the payment of registration fees are provided below. After making the payment please fill in the registration form and send it to email@example.com to complete the registration process.
Participants are required to make their own arrangements for accommodation. Limited accommodation at the IMI Kolkata campus may be provided on request subject to availability. The details regarding the same will be uploaded in due course.
GUIDELINES FOR PAPER SUBMISSION
Please submit your full paper via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. For any further information please send an email to the above mentioned email ID.
The submitted papers will go through a review process for final decision of acceptance.
Please note the following bank details for payments. Payments can be made through RTGS / NEFT transfers.
International Management Institute Kolkata2/4C, Judges Court Road, Alipore, Kolkata – 700027, INDIA
Telephone: +91 33 6652 9664, Telefax: +91 33 6652 9618