Upcoming Faculty Development Programme on E-Commerce, Social Media & Marketing
International Management Institute
is organising a
Faculty Development Programme
E-Commerce, Social Media & Marketing
To be delivered by
January 7, 2017
PROGRAM DURATION 9:00 am – 1:30 pm
To enable the participants to develop insights into the dynamics and usage of the online platform to optimize RoI. Also the participants get a perspective on the cutting edge research that drives the marketing practice.
- Changing paradigm of Marketing
- Evolution of On-line platform
- How consumers buy online
- How to use the On-line platforms
- Analysis of leading Online Marketing Platforms and Benchmarking
- Analysis of the Emerging markets
- Future of On-line marketing
RESOURCE PERSON: Stephane Bourliataux-Lajoinie
Dr. Stephan is the Adjoint Director of IAE-Tours. He specializes in consumer behaviour on the Internet and e-marketing. A member of Laboratory Cermat, he focused his research on user behaviour and acceptance of the technology in an intercultural approach. He takes up E-commerce and Business Courses at IMI-K.
Registration has been closed.
WHO CAN ATTEND THE PROGRAMME?
- Interested research scholars, marketing professionals and faculty in marketing area, specializing in Digital Marketing.
- Participants may be nominated by their Institutes/Universities/Companies.
- Substitution is permitted in case of persons not able to make it.
Participants are requested to bear the travelling expenses on their own.
IMI-Kolkata will not be accountable for any reimbursement of travelling expenses incurred for attending the programme.
Participants are required to make their own arrangements for accommodation. Limited accommodation at the IMI Kolkata campus may be provided on request subject to availability. To request for accommodation, kindly send across an email to email@example.com
Executive Rooms: ₹2000
Non-Ac Twin Sharing: ₹900
Single Occupancy: ₹1400
N.B: All rates are exclusive of 15% service tax.
FOR ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION / ENQUIRY, PLEASE CONTACT:
Ms. Sayani Mandal (Contact Person)
Dr. Roma Puri (Programme Coordinator)
Dr. Pooja Sengupta (Programme Coordinator)